This is an invitation for expressions of interest.
We are looking for inspirational Creative Professionals to express their interest in becoming part of our Lead Creative Schools Scheme.
You may be an animator, composer, dancer, photographer, storyteller or web designer. What we’re looking for are people who can work within carefully selected schools on tailored projects designed to:
- Help the schools address their development priorities, in particular relating to literacy, numeracy and reducing the impact of deprivation on educational attainment between pupils entitled to free school meals and their peers.
- Bring about improvements in teaching and learning in the schools
- Improve outcomes for learners
- Develop learners’ creativity.
Creative Practitioners will work with the schools alongside our Creative Agents to bring new ideas, fresh approaches and engaging resources to the table. They should provide teachers with a rich, practice-based professional development opportunity, through direct engagement with them and their learners on elements of their curriculum. Practitioners will be passionate and committed, as well as having a compelling live creative practice. They will be expected to excite and inspire pupils by making learning more meaningful and authentic.
- All expressions of interest will be logged by Arts Council of Wales on the database and shared wth the Lead Creative Schools/Creative Agents, including preferred contact details together with the other required fields you have listed
- Schools/Agents are not obliged to select a Creative Practitioner from the database, and can choose other practitioners should they wish
- Creative Practitioners will not be chosen directly by Arts Council of Wales
- Inclusion on the database does not constitute an endorsement from Arts Council of Wales
Tha latest deadline passed on 5pm Friday 17 June.
This is our cut-off date to be included in our database of 2016/17 Creative Practitioners. Expressions of Interest submitted after this date will not be included, but will be added to our ongoing database of Creative Practitioners.
Expressions of Interest should be emailed to email@example.com
In your Expression you should include the following:
- Address & Postcode
- Local Authority
- Preferred Email Address
- Preferred Phone Number(s)
- Welsh Speaker?
- Art Form(s)
- Any Other Information (if applicable)