How does Collectorplan work?
Over 50 galleries in Wales participate in the Collectorplan scheme which assists UK residents to buy original works of art and crafts by living artists.
Interest-free* credit loans start at £50 and run to a maximum of £5,000.
- You only need to pay a 10% deposit upfront
- The Collectorplan loan is repaid in monthly instalments by direct debit
- The maximum period for repaying a Collectorplan loan is 12 months
- The minimum monthly repayment is £10
- A full list of participating galleries can be found here
- You can buy multiple works of art from multiple galleries up to the maximum £5,000 credit facility threshold
- Loans are available to UK residents aged 18 or over with a bank or building society account capable of operating direct debits. A Collectorplan loan is normally approved in 7-10 days
*APR 0% representative
Conditions of Membership of Collectorplan
Collectorplan Logos for Galleries
These notes are a general guide and do not constitute any contract or offer.
Photo: Llyn Padarn and Nant Peris: David Lloyd Griffith
(Oriel Ffin y Parc)