Digital Innovation in the Arts is a one-day showcase event profiling the Digital Innovation Fund for the Arts in Wales - a strategic collaboration between Arts Council of Wales and Nesta that supports arts organisations to experiment with digital technology to improve their audience reach or their business models.
14 Mar 2017
This free event will offer an opportunity to hear from some inspiring speakers on the subjects of new technology and the importance of R&D, to attend practical workshops and to get hands-on with some of the latest technology. It will also be a chance to hear about the work our five projects supported by the fund have been doing and play with some of their prototypes:
- G39: Understanding non-ticketed audiences in galleries.
- Bombastic: Exploring new models for education touring.
- Artis Community: Quantifying Impact of Community Arts.
- Arts Alive: Sharing art from rural Wales.
- Hijinx: Improving employment opportunities for learning disabled actors.
We very much hope you will be able to join us on Tuesday 14 March at the Wales Millennium Centre in Cardiff.
Please click here to register your details and secure your place at the event.
If you wish to receive any further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.